Friday, July 20, 2007

A Confession...


I have to own up to this, out loud and in public: I've never been on the Cyclone. Not that I have anything against roller coasters, nothing of the sort. I love roller coasters. In fact, the last time I was at Disney World I made a special early-morning trek to get an extra run on Space Mountain before coming back to New York. Of course, the last time I was at Disney World was fourteen years ago, and it was the last time I was on a roller coaster, for that matter. And the last time I was on a roller coaster before that was also on Space Mountain, but in Disneyland. In, let's see..1980. Okay, so I haven't been on a roller coaster in a while.

But I will get on the Cyclone this summer, and I may even get on the Wonder Wheel, the other major Coney Island icon that I've managed to miss out on for my forty-seven years....


.

No comments: